Track and Trace
Direct from our transport and logistics centre – based at the John K. Philips Group headquarters in St. Helens –we use a state-of-the-art computer system to track the distribution process from pick-up to delivery.
For example, we use signature capturing devices to provide live point of delivery. Armed with this information, our customer service team can follow the progress of your consignment and keep you fully informed in the event of any delay.
In addition, our track and trace facility shows us the exact status of your consignment at any given time. For example, we have information on:
- The current location of your goods
- All vehicles involved in the delivery
- Estimated time of arrival
- Whether a delivery is likely to be early, on-time or late
- The driver responsible for delivering a consignment
- The warehouse operative who handled your consignment
All this helps us to run our service efficiently and do everything possible to meet your delivery deadline.